Secretarial and Support Staff
Litigation Legal Secretary
Wilmots is a friendly and highly regarded firm of Solicitors seeking an efficient and capable Litigation Legal Secretary to join their team. Experience working in a litigation department is essential.
The prime role of the legal secretary is to provide direct support to the Litigation Department to enable it to operate at optimum efficiency. Wilmots are unique in that it supports clients with classic car litigation as well as other areas of commercial litigation.
The successful applicant will:
- Have impeccable secretarial skills, including fast, accurate audio typing
- Be highly organised and able to cope under pressure
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with clients as well as a wide range of other people over the telephone and in person
- Be willing to learn and take on a measured increase in responsibility and autonomy
- Be dynamic and highly motivated
- Be able to prepare court documents
- Deliver excellent service to clients and colleagues
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality.
This is a permanent role, 9:00 to 17:30 (37.5 hours/week) with some flexibility required on hours given the nature of the work. There is a one-hour unpaid lunch break. Salary £20,000 - £24,000 dependent upon experience. In addition, a company pension and parking permit will be provided.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to our Practice Manager, Una Mills – firstname.lastname@example.org